OK people, I must share something delicious with you. This recipe was given to me by Katie Silcox. Visit her website where she shares more recipes.
This is delicious!
- 3 Whole Dates (Medjool is best)
- 1 Cup Whole Organic Milk
- 2 Pinches Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Pinch Cardamom
- 1 Pinch Ginger
- A Few Strands Saffrom
- 10 Peeled Almonds (Soak them for 20 min. to an hour in water, then rub off the skins)
- Boil the milk with the spices (not including the saffron) until it foams.
- Blend the warm milk with the dates and almonds in a blender or food processor until they’re finely ground. Add in saffron. Blend.