It’s been a few months since I posted some general updates.
A thought crossed my mind today: would you be interested in blog posts that are not just about letters or a craft or an essay? Posts about my life? Me?
If I hear nothing, things will continue on as normal, but if you care to, please let me know if you’d be interested in hearing about me and my life. I won’t promise it’ll be interesting, but I promise it will be real!
That said, I have some things to share:
- Did you know I write for European Paper Company and for Vickerey? You can find my posts on their respective blogs.
- I also wrote a short Q&A with two Israeli type designers (who happen to by my pals). It might be of interest to some of you.
- Here’s my Twitter account.
- Here’s my Facebook page (I am trying to collect some likes here) and here’s my page for Simplicity Embellished. You can also subscribe to my personal profile if you want.
- I wrote a post on the challenge of designing for the death of users in technology here and it was covered in one of my all-time favorite podcasts: On The Grid. If you are into design, then you might really like this podcast.
- I’m also on Instagram.
- I released a print of one of all-time favorite mottos: I don’t have time for bullshit. Here is the print. And you can get a throw pillow too.
- I was in Israel 2 years ago today. Valentine’s Day 2 years ago I had my Bat Mitzvah in the Golan Heights. See picture below. I got my Hebrew name that day too: Naomi.
This concludes the February edition of New & Updates.
Have a question for me? Have a comment? Leave it below!
Thanks for reading.